Friday, May 2, 2014

April 2014 Recap

Welcome to May. Hard to believe that 2014 is already 1/3 over.

April was a very good month of gaming for me, but not the best personal month, more on that later.   I logged 41 game plays and got to play 4 games I've never played before.




Just a quick list of what I actually played in April

10 Times
  • Resistance: Avalon
7 Time
  • Escape: Curse of the Temple
4 Times
  • Incan Gold
2 Times
  • Love Letter
  • No Thanks
1 Time
  • The aMAZEing Labyrinth
  • BITS
  • California
  • Concept
  • Cosmic Encounter
  • Flash Point: Fire Rescue
  • Hanabi
  • King of Tokyo
  • Phase 10
  • Shadows Over Camelot
  • Star Trek Attack Wing
  • Suburbia
  • Takenoko
  • Ticket to Ride: Netherlands
  • Tsuro
  • Zombie Fluxx



Game Acquisitions
I bought Wave 4 Star Trek AW ships (USS Voyager, Borg Sphere, Species 8472 Bioship and Kazon Raider), as well as Ticket to Ride Netherlands. 

Personal Notes
I've been having some health issues over the last couple of weeks.  Things seem to be getting better, but they're not perfect.  As such, the blog is very low priority for me.  When I get feeling better and things under control, I'll be back, better than ever.  I have also started a new schooling program, so that's going to be a time sink as well.  Still, I love playing and talking about boardgames, so this isn't going to disappear.  Thank-you for sticking with me through these uncertain times.

No comments:

Post a Comment