Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 2014 Recap

Welcome to April, and no, there's nothing April Fools about this post.

March was an excellent month of gaming for me.   I logged 35 game plays and got to play 2 games I've never played before.

I ended up pulling out a win in my Star Trek Attack Wing Month 6 which gave me the overall win.  I'm really looking forward to the future of the game.


Just a quick list of what I actually played in February

5 Times
  • Resistance: Avalon
  • Star Trek Attack Wing
4 Times
  • Hanabi
  • Love Letter
2 Times
  • Betrayal at the House on the Hill
  • Coloretto
1 Time
  • Bang! The Bullet!
  • Cosmic Encounter
  • Dixit
  • For Sale
  • Kingdom Builder
  • Marvel Legendary
  • Qwirkle
  • Screaming Eagles
  • Shadows Over Camelot
  • Suburbia
  • Takenoko
  • Ticket to Ride: Europe
  • Tiki Topple



Game Acquisitions
I bought a couple of Star Trek AW ships, as well as Imperial Aces for X-Wing.  No new big games though.  I'm rather intrigued by Marvel Dice Masters, but we'll see what happens.

A reminder that Tabletop day is coming up on Saturday.  Find a place to play, or hang out at home. Either way, have fun playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment