Saturday, March 1, 2014

February 2014 Recap

Welcome to March!

February, while short, was a good month of gaming for me.   I logged 35 game plays and got to play 2 games I've never played before.  I came in 2nd (again) at STAW in Hilmar, and now I'm back in 2nd, by one point.

I started the Bits series, which I think is fun, so I'll be doing more of that.  I'll try to do some other articles, but I'm not sure what to talk about at the moment, so if you have any ideas, feel free to comment.


Just a quick list of what I actually played in February

12 Times

  • Resistance: Avalon
4 Times
  • King of Tokyo
3 Times
  • Love Letter
  • Star Trek Attack Wing
2 Times
  • For Sale
1 Time
  • Boss Monster
  • Catacombs
  • Cosmic Encounter
  • Dixit
  • Eldritch Horror
  • Escape: Curse of the Temple
  • Hanabi
  • Incan Gold
  • Munchkin
  • Takenoko
  • Tsuro

Game Acquisitions
I bought Suburbia and Suburbia Inc, as well as an expansion for Dixit, and some more STAW ships.  I'm trying not to buy too much, life expenses loom, but we'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment